Description of the System:
Emergency System, capable of purifying water from any source to a level of Drinking Water (surface, brackish or sea water). with an output of 20—25 cubic meters per hour using the Plug&play system. The facility has been active since 2005 and can supplies 0.7 million cubic meters of drinking water to the spanish army in the field, with a capability to prolonged and unattendedd operation. The project includes planning, financing, purchasing construction.
The project was carried out in cooperation with the spanish army to meet the need of drinking water supply to soldiers on the battlefield.
- Supply of freshwater for drinking and general uses for the soldiers.
- Compliance with the regulatory requirements of the WHO Standards for the quality of drinking water.
- Small footprint.
- Easily Mobile
- Planning and establishment of an intake pipeline from any water source
- Planning and establishment of a preliminary treatment system based on a granular filtration system & activated carbon filtration.
- System of reverse osmosis.
- Complementary treatment system.
- Ion exchange system used as preparation for a Pass 2 osmosis facility.
- Correction of the reactance value and replenishment of minerals to the water supplied and disinfection to prevent the development of organic and microbiological contaminants.
- All packed in 20′ marine container